Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Japantown-Civic Center North) Cathedral Hill Hotel

thepuma
By thepuma,
in

3* Hotel ~ Japantown / Civic Center North

*** CATHEDRAL HILL HOTEL

Amenities Listed Are:

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Reserved for 3 days: March 31, 2008 to April 3, 2008 at $53/night

Total: $159 + $28.33 = $187.33 total

Parking is $20/day which is a good deal for San Francisco, but they charge $12/day for internet access.

Checking Hotwire for 4/2, today, they're offering a 3* in Civic Center North/Japantown for $53 (same price you're paying), but with these amenities:

Fitness

Business Center

Highspeed Internet

Those icons don't match the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway or the Opal. If not for your post I would have guessed the new Hotwire 3* with three icons was the Cathedral Hill Hotel.

That means either the Cathedral Hill has changed their icons in the days since you purchased, which is possible, or else there's now a fourth 3* hotel in this zone. Hotel Kabuki in Japantown would by my guess.

I'm not disputing or doubting your post, thepuma. Icons can change at any time. We won't really know the answer until someone purchases the 3* with three icons and reports back whether they have the Cathedral Hill or something else.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]