Las Vegas - LAS versus rental at hotel

TEXASGTP
By TEXASGTP,
in

Combined Vegas and National Parks trip. If I don't need the car until the third day of my trip when I depart Las Vegas, will I have to incur the cost to go back to LAS to get the car or is there a method in place to pick-up the car at a Vegas strip location and return it at LAS upon returning to the Las Vegas area?

Do vegas hotels have airport shuttles? I know one downtown hotel I sometimes stay at does. Take the hotel shuttle to the airport if available, then take the rental car shuttle to the airport rental center. Vegas car rentals are done from the new rental car center on the north side of the airport. Everybody has to jump on the rental center bus that takes people to that center. There used to be a few agencies on Paradise just south of Tropicana. I think some people might still get their cars there. That would be a little more problematic to get to, maybe. The main rental car center is right near to the south strip transit center which is a destination for strip buses - the double decker "Deuce" ones, which would probably cost you two dollars to ride. I think you can get within a block of the rental car center on those buses.

Where are you staying and I will help you how to figure out how to get to your car if you don't want to pay a lot extra to pick up the car one place and drop it off at the other. (assuming you can't get as good a deal doing that)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]