Hotwire Hotel: 3 * Japan town civic center north $59 4/25-27

esyyes
By esyyes,
in

It could also be the Cathedral Hill Hotel.

I made a reservation for 3/31/08 - 4/3/08 for a hotel with those amenities in that location and ended up with the Cathedral Hill.

The reservation was for $53 per night, but it isn't listed (at least for these dates) when I searched for a hotel for less than three days. Or if it was listed they were charging significantly more and I didn't recognize it.

Hotwire Listed: 3* Hotel in Japantown / Civic Center North

Amenities Listed were:

~ Pool

~ Restaurant

~ Fitness Center

~ Business Center

I can't remember what, if anything, else was listed for amenities.

It was, however, listed as one of hotwire's "best value" properties

The total was $187.33 -

$159 for the room for 3 nights plus $28.33 in fees/tax

Also hotwire.com lists the amount saved from the retail price. The Cathedral Hill hotel, while listed as the "best value" of its class isn't listed as costing that much more than $53 - I know it wasn't listed as over $100. When I made this reservation I was hoping for the Holiday Inn golden gateway. I thought it was strange that hotwire would list the hotel's retail price so much lower than every other travel website but was not detered.

The Cathedral Hill is all right, parking is only $20 which is a bargain in San Francisco, but you are charged $12/day to use the internet.

Welcome to BetterBidding, thepuma.

I made a reservation for 3/31/08 - 4/3/08 for a hotel with those amenities in that location and ended up with the Cathedral Hill.
I can't remember what, if anything, else was listed for amenities.

I'm a little confused. In the same post you wrote you won the Cathedral Hill with the five icons esyyes listed; then you said you're uncertain of the icons at the hotel you won. Please clarify.

I'm in agreement with Colfax... this is a match for the Holiday Inn Golden Gatway and that would be our best guess. (see edit below)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

EDIT to ADD: as per thepuma's new post of the Cathedral Hill Hotel with the complete amenities, that property is a definate possibility of the above (some secondary indicators match as well)... so i'd say either of these hotels is now our best guess, i wouldn't favor one as being a better possibility over the other.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]