WA Seattle Radisson Gateway Airport

WillTravel
By WillTravel,
in

I couldn't find a previous review for this. We stayed here in February 2007, but our stay was so short, and I was so tired, that I didn't think I could make much of an assessment. Everything worked fine, and it's possible somewhat more worn than the Hilton and the Doubletree. But one nice feature is that it has a mattress where you can turn a dial to decide how firm your mattress will be. My daughter loved this.

We stayed here again in March 2007. I asked for a room with two separate beds, and for the first time ever, a Priceline hotel could not meet my request. Perhaps it was because this was the Friday evening just as spring break was starting. As a mother and daughter, it's just a strong preference to have two beds, and not an absolute necessity, so we made do with a comfortable king bed. The dial feature is available for each side of the bed, so the two sides can be different. It's possible that if I had asked for a cot, I would have gotten one, but I didn't try.

Other than that, I'm still hard-pressed to give much of an evaluation, good or bad. I think we possibly had a nicer room this time, although the last one wasn't bad. If you get this hotel, you will be fine.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]