Priceline Hotel: 1* Orange County (Anaheim Hills) Extended Stay Anaheim Hills

mrxow
By mrxow,
in

I was going through my old priceline wins and noticed there were a few for hotels not on the hotel list. This is one of them.

One important thing to mention is that this zone has two Extended Stay hotels in it. Back when I booked them, they were 1 star, not sure if that is still current. This one is technically in Anaheim. The other is technically in Yorba Linda. But the Yorba Linda one is closer to where people would say "Anaheim Hills" is located, so be careful you don't show up at the wrong one. This one is off the 91 freeway at Tustin. The other is off the 91 freeway at Weir Canyon/Yorba Linda Blvd.

$77.49 total

Thanks for posting these unreported hotels, mrxow.

One important thing to mention is that this zone has two Extended Stay hotels in it. Back when I booked them, they were 1 star, not sure if that is still current.

You can check the current rating of past wins in "My Trips", unless the win was so long ago that it's scrolled off. If Priceline rerates a hotel after you purchase it the current rating will show up in "My Trips", not the rating the hotel had when you won it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]