Priceline Hotel: 2* Los Angeles (Culver City) Extended StayAmerica

Bowden68
By Bowden68,
in

I got a 2 * Extended Stay in Culver City. I have business in Santa Monica so it's close by and I just refuse to pay $140 a night in Santa Monica for no reason. Even though I vowed never to do a 2* again, I went ahead and violated my own policy. Ironically, I have stayed here before. About a year ago, I pricelined this hotel and got it. Oh well. I have stayed in Santa Monica at the Holiday Inn Express and its simply a Best Western re-furbished. I just hate no frills hotels like ESA. And this place is no frills. I mean, you get no coffee or shampoo - nothing, not even a pen. LOL. Whatever. I might spend 7 hours total each day in the room...The three "s" is all I need this place for....

Oh well who cares.

March 26-28th, two nights

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $45.00

Subtotal: $90.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $20.49

Total Charges*: $110.49

Note, next time I will use your PRICELINE link. New to the board. I used priceline like 10 times a month...

Welcome to the board and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear this one didn't work out as you had hoped, but at least you know what to expect and can plan (your expectations and toiletry bag) accordingly.

We look forward to hearing about, and helping with, your future travel plans.

I am somewhat disappointed with the lack of response to my question. I posted this hours ago.
We usually do get to questions before this, but i have a family and yesterday had some committments which prevented me from monitoring the board (if you look you'd see that i hadn't made any posts yesterday... maybe 1 or 2). I'll point out that as of this writing, it still has been less than 24 hours since you originally posted, which i don't think is unreasonable.

Hope your stay goes well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Also can anyone tell me what 2 star hotels are in the Westood/Brentwood zone on priceline?

Nobody has reported winning a 2* hotel in Brentwood-Westwood. I don't know for sure but there might not be any 2* hotels in that zone. Sometimes Priceline offers a bidding option even though no hotels at that quality level exist.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]