Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Gaslamp Quarter) Marriott

velocitygrl
By velocitygrl,
in

Just got San Diego CA Marriott in Gaslamp Quarter on Hotwire for $142/night. Booked for Apr 24-26, 2008. Total for 2 nights= $320.70 w/ taxes.

Booked through betterbidding link.

Amenities included

1) Smoke free rooms

2) Restaurant(s)

3) High speed internet

4) Fitness Center

5) Business Center

I thought it was probably the Hotel Solamar (Kimpton hotel) or possibly the Omni. (none that I noticed in the hotwire hotel list included non-smoking rooms as an amenity). Best price I saw on other sites for this Marriott (booking directly or through another travel site) was $249 (w/o tax).

Thanks for all the info and advice- it is a really helpful service.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you're happy with the results... a savings of over $100/nite :) If you compare the listing above to the Omni and the Solamar in the Hotwire Hotel List you'll see that both of those hotels also have a Pool icon, so that would have been a tip-off that this was not likely one of those properties.

Feel free to ask for help before you're next purchase if there is a hotel that you're unsure of.

Thanks for the update to the Hotwire Hotel List and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]