Priceline Hotel: Seattle Bidding

CinSal
By CinSal,
in

It says this thread is pinned, so I don't know if this will work, but...

At the beginning of the bidding process, select each zone separately and see which star levels have "checkable" boxes and which are greyed out. If it is possible to check a star level in a particular zone, then that level of hotel is available in that zone. If it is not possible to check a star level in a particular zone, there aren't any hotels of that star level in that zone participating in the Priceline bidding service.

just access the Priceline page, I use savingsbarn.com to do so. When the page appears, type in the city and dates of travel. You will then see Priceline's "shop and compare" site. In the upper left corner, you will see an image of Bill Shatner appear trying to imitate Ralph Macchio in a Karate Kid pose, just click old Bill's image and you will be directed to the Priceline "Name Your Own Price" site where all of the bidding zones appear.

Thank you dahammar for your reply. I was able to get the zones, how do you find out which zones has what star ratings. I want a four star rated hotel in downtown Seattle and want to try to rebidding but am not sure how to make sure the other zones I am adding to my bid don't have four star hotels.

See this thread which explains how to determine your re-bid zones: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Feel free to ask questions regarding the above and/or confirm your re-bid zones before bidding. Once you have your re-bid zones confirmed we can also suggest a bidding strategy for you to follow if you'd like.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]