Hotwire Hotel: 3* DC (Alexandria-Old Town) Crowne Plaza

BargainHunter007
By BargainHunter007,
in

Hi. I've been reviewing this board for several weeks but this is my first time posting. I am hoping you can help me to identify the following hotel.

It states:

3 * Hotel in Alexandria and Old Town

Reg Price is $206.50

Hotwire Price is $79 (62% Savings)

Hotel Amenities are:

Airport Shuttle

Pool(s)

Hi-Speed Internet Access

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Tennis Nearby

Thank you. I appreciate your help. I am looking to secure a room in the DC area in the next week. I prefer close to Metro and 3* or higher.I will use your link to make the purchase.

You were right on the money - and I saved a lot of money. Regular advertised room per night is over $200.00 I called the hotel earlier tonight and they are completely refurbishing the hotel. It is 100% non-smoking facility and they provide courtesy shuttle service to airport and metro station from 6am-10:30pm daily.

Thank you for your help ---and PS - I used the HOTWIRE link you provided. Thanks again - I'll be back in a few weeks to book the second phase of our trip to Hershey Park :)

Trip details

Hotel - 1 room, 6 nights

Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria

901 N. Fairfax

Alexandria, Virginia 22314

(703) 683-6000

Check-in date

Sat, Jun 14, 2008

Check-out date

Fri, Jun 20, 2008

Adults/Children 2/2

Hotel

1 room(s) @ $79.00 per night x 6 night(s) $474.00

Tax recovery charge and fees

Hotel subtotal $73.09

Total $547.09

Congratulations! And thank you for using the HOTWIRE link on the board.

I've made several trips to Hershey, its a great amusement park and the water themed rides are refreshing on a hot day. This area is difficult to get deals on weekends, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. BTW, one of the sponsors at Hershey is Giant Supermarkets and they usually sell discount tickets, so you can save a few $$ and bypass everyone waiting in line to buy admission.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]