Priceline Hotel: dominican republic help

chen
By chen,
in

I'm looking to book for puerto plata for 3/5-3/10 and I am tempted to try PL. The problem is that I want an all-inclusive. A general search on PL indicates that the Riu Bachata, Merengue, Mambo and the Viva Wyndham Tangerine are all listed as 3* in that area. The "name your own price" zone for "North Coast" only gives an option up to 3* and no resort.

I would gladly take the Riu properties or the Viva Wyndham if those are the 3* hotels in the zone. I just don't want to bid on 3* and get something that is not all-inclusive.

Anyone have suggestions?

have you considered HOTWIRE? You should be able to see the all inclusive amenity before you proceed with a purchase.

I looked at hotwire but the best they offer is a 3.5* all inclusive, which is the Allegro Playa Dorada for $637 total for my dates.

The tripadvisor for that hotel is not great and I'd rather shell out $800 for the RIU (which is my current rezzie). I was hoping that someone would have an idea on how to narrow down what PL offers.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]