Orbitz Rental in MCO

mugsy
By mugsy,
in

I called Hertz directly and was given a quote of approx. $197 for a compact taxes and fees included. On Orbitz the rate is about $50.00 less. If I book with Orbitz, how and when am I charged. Will I still be able to use a $50 voucher for Hertz that my husband was given when they did not have Neverlost available for his last rental in Seattle? Thanks for any help. :blink:

I use Orbitz almost exclusively for booking rental cars, and so far all my rentals have been "regular" rentals where you pay at the rental-agency. When I rented with Hertz I have been able to use any type of payment Hertz accepts, including dollar-denominated vouchers issued by customer service. It's a bit tricky if you choose Gold-service (you have to take your contract to the Gold-booth to get the voucher added to the reservation), but never has been a problem for me (I had a total of three rentals where I used 25$ vouchers in addition to CDP and coupons - my vouchers were always treated same as cash).

So while this certainly is no guarantee, I would expect this to be still the same if your voucher is not tied to some special conditions that should be printed on the voucher...

Greetings - Dirk

Thanks for the information. I did manage to get the hertz rental site prices to be the same as Orbitz. I simply modified my reservation, and will be checking in the next couple of weeks to see if the prices come down again.

One more question, is it a pain to take the shuttle since Hertz is offsite. We really want to stick with Hertz so we can use our voucher.

Thanks for the information. I did manage to get the hertz rental site prices to be the same as Orbitz. I simply modified my reservation, and will be checking in the next couple of weeks to see if the prices come down again.

One more question, is it a pain to take the shuttle since Hertz is offsite. We really want to stick with Hertz so we can use our voucher.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]