Priceline Hotel: help with finding a hotel in toms river/lakewood, nj

ryk613
By ryk613,
in

I am looking for a hotel for sunday 2/3/08 for one day. pref. a 3* willing to take a 2* in lakewood/ toms river nj or close surrounding area within 10-15min. but pref in lakewood/toms river what are my options with priceline bidding in regard to which hotels I would receive and how much will it cost. Could i get it for under $40?

There have no hotels reported in this area yet, but there is a Holiday Inn, a Quality Inn, Howard Johnson, Ramada, and a host of other properties which could be considered 2 stars. There are also probably some "roadside motel" type of properties which could probably be considered 2 stars as well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

some of these small markets don't offer big discounts compared to rack rates, you have 3 bidding opportunities (today, tomorrow, Sunday). The rack rates for all 4 properties in Toms River mentioned by thereuare are around $100, the Best Western in Lakewood has a $79 rate (but Lakewood is not a bidding area). The Tinton Falls-Eatontown area is about 30 minutes north and there have been several reported wins within your budget, just use the search tools on this board to see what others have won. Your stay is for a Sunday night, one of the slowest for hotels, so good luck and please post a follow up with your results.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]