Hotwire Hotel: I want to bok the Executive Centre Hotel In Honolu

Bsan1221
By Bsan1221,
in

I want to book the Executive Centre Hotel In Honolulu. I went to Hotwire.com, and I saw that in the Downtown Honolulu and Waikiki they have a hotel for 65.00 that matches the immenities that the Executive Centre Hotel Offers, however, I want to make sure it is. What area is the executive hotel in?? Waikiki? Or another??

Can anyone help>??

I don't know what zone the hotel is located (hopefully somebody more familiar with the area can clarify that), but just want to make sure you are aware of the risks involved in what you are attempting. There may very well be multiple hotels in the area that have the same exact amenities.

With the above said (the risk involved may or may not be acceptable to you) it has been suggested that the amenities shown on Expedia are similar to those listed on Hotwire, so at the very least i would try to look up the hotel via Expedia and see if the amenities shown match the amenities for the Hotwire hotel you are looking at.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I believe the hotel is in Priceline's Executive Center zone and the following might be helpful....

"ASTON AT THE EXECUTIVE CENTRE HOTEL

Here's a great option for the corporate traveler who wants to avoid Waikiki. Downtown Honolulu's only hotel is an all-suite high-rise in the center of the business district, within walking distance of the Aloha Tower Marketplace and 10 minutes from Honolulu International Airport. Suites are on the top 10 floors of a 40-story glass-walled tower, providing views of downtown and Honolulu Harbor. Each unit has a separate living area and kitchenette stocked with cold beverages. Some units have washer-dryers. Continental breakfast is included. www.aston-Hotels.com. 116 suites. Restaurant, in-room safes, kitchenettes, pool, gym, business services, meeting room."

BTW, I have NOT seen this hotel come up on PL or Hotwire. Also, we have booked this zone on PL and got the 2 Star Pagoda Hotel--rooms FAIR but the restaurant buffet is fantastic! :)

• 3 months later...

A late reply, but as a resident of Honolulu I'll tell you that the executive center is in downtown Honolulu, the financial district. It's within walking distance to chinatown and the city skyscrapers, so it's a good choice if on a business trip. This area is totally dead after sunset on weekdays and all weekends and holidays. Not really a dangerous area after nightfall, but you'll see more of the homeless popping out for the night. Though near frequent bus lines to Waikiki and elsewhere, it wouldn't be my first choice for a vacation stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]