Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Fresno (Central and University) La Quinta Fresno

pterrell
By pterrell,
in

Okay, so I used HOTWIRE again instead of Priceline for my Fresno stay...a matter of bad timing. I forgot Priceline cuts off at 11pm EST, not PST.

But I "eased the pain" with the 2008 $10 Entertainment rebate, so I started my search from that web page. I'll use the BetterBidding link on my next case of bad timing. :-)

Hotwire combined the Central and University areas into one. As far as BetterBidding, it makes no difference as the La Quinta Fresno is the only one listed. Another La Quinta opened recently that is also in the combined zone. I'll report if I get it...

Thanks for the post.

If you click our HOTWIRE link before going to the Entertainment Book page we will likely still get credit.

Can you please confirm the amenties that this property shows before purchase... still viewable by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page.

Thanks. Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, I guess it wouldn't have hurt if I had started from the BetterBidding link. Sorry... :)

I see the edit to the area on the pinned list. The amenties are correct. The only picky point would be that La Quinta is calling it the La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite, to distinguish it from the new La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark.

The La Quinta site has the rooms at Riverside at the "Executive" level for about $55 more. So if it does show up on Hotwire for the same price as downtown, then it would be a great deal. :-)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]