Priceline Hotel: 3* Nassau Long island, NY failed 12/27-12/29/07

SC Joe
By SC Joe,
in

Bid $50 for Huntington/ Plainview, rejected

Added Wesbury and $60, rejected

Added Roslyn and $70, rejected

Will try again tomorrow.

The lowest hotel rates for the Four Points by Sheraton in Plainview are $115 for those dates

The lowest hotel rates for the Holiday Inn in Plainview are $107 for those dates.

We would be willing to stay in Uniondale, Plainview or Roslyn, but it must be 3*.

I already used up my free rebids and will start bidding again this evening.

I have already bid successfully in MTE for 12/24-12/26. The problem is, the closer it gets to New Years Eve, the higher the hotel prices in Manhattan.

there is the 2.5* Glen Cove Mansion and Conference Center in the Glen Cove-Oyster Bay zone, this is a decent hotel located close to the LI Sound. The main building is an old mansion, but there are several two story buildings that make up the rest of the hotel rooms. The reviews on Tripadvisor are mixed, but I would stay here again. There are no guarantees, you could always be the first to report a new win other than this property.

Glen Cove is a little further than I want to be.

Bid 3* Plainview at $60, failed

Added Rockville Centre and $65, failed

Added Roslyn and $70, failed

Added Westbury and $75, failed.

I would like my max at $75, and there is time left, so I will try again in a few days.

Holiday Inn Plainview is $107 and Four Points Sheraton is $115 on their website.

Holiday Inn Plainview is $107 and Four Points Sheraton is $115 on their website.

If you end up booking direct, please note that we are affiliates of both the Holiday Inn and the Four Points. Please use these links, or those found in our support page, to begin your purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3* Nassau Long Island, NY failed up to $70 12/27-12/28/07

Bid 3* Plainview at $50, failed

Added Rockville Centre and $55, failed

Added Westbury and $60, failed

Started a new bid in a new area.

Bid 3* Roslyn-Great Neck at $50, failed

Added Plainview and $60, failed

Added Rockville Centre and $65, failed

Added Westbury and $70, failed

The highest I was willing to bid at this time was $70

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]