Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Crowne Plaza

wendy01
By wendy01,
in

Hello,

As we are going to spent the holiday in california in 2008 I would like to bid on priceline for hotels. I already booked 1 hotel by hotwire, but I also would like to bid at Priceline.

Can I bid even if I don't live in the USA? At the list (bookingconditions) Belgium is not shown as a country where it shold by possible to book from.

Shall I try it or not???

Kind regards,

Wendy, Belgium

I already booked 1 hotel by hotwire...

Please share the details of your HOTWIRE win with the board as NEW TOPIC... then bump this thread and i'll comment on the above. You can still view the details of your Hotwire purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

30 march-3 may
What are the actual dates of your stay, as this stay spans more than 21 days, which is more than HOTWIRE will allow you to search for.
How many times a week/month do the hotels at a destination changes?

The hotel at a certain point is not what I want, how many times do I have to check again??

You can search as often as you like (but please use our HOTWIRE link for each search you do :) ). Hotel inventory changes all the time... to simply the explanation, HOTWIRE will show you the least expensive hotel in a zone at each star level. Hotels can go into a booking system and change the rate they're willing to give to HOTWIRE (sometimes they'll lower the rate, sometimes increase it) and HOTWIRE automatically (in real time) changes the offerings based upon the rates currently available.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

I've got 3 diferent hotels at lax, 3* hotel, who I can't identify.

1)

30 april- 3 may

69 dollar

shuttle, fitness, pool, restaurant, loundry, internet (thinking of lax crown plaze?)

2)

2 may-3 may

66 dollar

fitness, pool, restaurant, loundry, internet

3)

30 april- 2 may

89 dollar

fitness, pool, restaurant, loundry, internet, business

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]