Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Detroit Suburbs (Auburn Hills-Pontiac) Residence Inn Pontiac

Willow Branch
By Willow Branch,
in

This hotel has not been reported for this area yet. I bid on 2 1/2* because I wanted a breakfast. I had lots of time on my hands, so I wanted to make sure I got it for the rock bottom price. I started at $39.00 & was given the "if you add $11.00, you can get it now."..........I then bid $40.00 & was told "if you add $12.00, you can get it now"

I was wondering if I blew it cuz the price seemed to be going up. I bid $41.00--flatly rejected. I bid $42.00 & was told to add $12.00, & then I bid $43.00 & got it!

Since this was not on the Hotel List, I will give the address:

Residence Inn Pontiac

3333 Centerpoint Parkway

Pontiac, MI 48341

$43.00

$12.25 (taxes & service fees)

$55.25 TOTAL Price!

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear that you received a hotel which indeed offers Complimentary Breakfast and are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Extra thank you for posting as I was just about to bid a 2.5* for Auburn Hills area. I had won The Hyatt Place before for 43.00 at the 2.5* rating and would have been thinking I had a good chance of getting that property again. (we really liked it) Now that I know Residence Inn has been tossed in the mix, I'll have to reconsider. Could you do a follow up post with a review of your stay?

Once again,

Thank you,

Cheryl

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Nick5 (Cheryl)

We just got back from Residence Inn in Auburn........We thought it was GREAT!! You do only get a Queen Studio with Priceline, but, there is a pull out couch, so we had bedding for 4. I would LOVE to get this place again!! The kitchen had a 2 burner stove with dishwasher, frig & microwave. (I took pop tarts along, so my kids were thrilled.

They have a room with a pool table, there is a fireplace in the lobby & coffee, tea & flavored creamers 24 hours a day. The hot breakfast was wonderful. There was scrambled eggs, sausage, hot grits, hot oatmeal (not just the packets, but in a hot pan) with brown sugar & walnuts to put on them. Oh, no stirofoam dishes but real ceramic dishes :) Also, make your own waffles, donuts, bagel, muffins & English muffins. Beside the usual OJ, & Apple juice, they had red punch & they had tomato juice in little cans. They also had hot cheese to put on your eggs, yogurt & a bowl of fresh fruit. (hot chocolate with marshmallows.

The weight room had a variety of weight machines as well as free-weights. The pool was pleasant & the hot tub could have been hotter, but hey, did the trick.

The property is about 10 years old but they told us they just got done decorating. It was VERY clean & had a nice fresh look to it. I will bid 2.5* again & hope & pray that we would get this property!!!!

Since it was cold, we didn't use the outside facilities, but they had a wood play structure, tennis & basket ball courts.....just a wonderful courtyard!

Great property!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]