Priceline Hotel: 4* Minneapolis-St Paul (Downtown) Marquette

RichW
By RichW,
in

Parking is a *gulp* $12/night for fri-sat and $20 for the Sun-Mon....ugh.....I wish Priceline would inform people of this before hand. In any case, still a decent deal since the room goes for $270/night on weekdays.

Bid History:

Started at $50, then went up by $5 bucks while adding zones (which didn't have 4* hotels).

Congratulations, you got your price of $65 for a 4-star hotel room.

The Marquette

Downtown Minneapolis

710 Marquette Avenue

Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402

612-333-4545

Check-In Date: Sun, Nov 9, 2007

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Mon, Nov 12, 2007

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $65.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $195.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $33.21

Total Charges: $228.21

Rich...

Parking is a *gulp* $12/night for fri-sat and $20 for the Sun-Mon....ugh.....I wish Priceline would inform people of this before hand. In any case, still a decent deal since the room goes for $270/night on weekdays.

Rich...

The high price of parking and lack of freebies is one reason I bid for 2.5 and 3 star hotels out of down town areas.

On the other hand it is a great rate.

• 3 weeks later...

Its a nice hotel (#1 on Tripadvisor I believe), but it wouldn't offer a free breakfast. The is however a nice breakfast/lunch joint nearby building that is being totally renovated. Great breakfast. I believe there is also a Panera, nearby too.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]