Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Boston (Quincy Market - Financial District )

mickeytheshoe
By mickeytheshoe,
in

hi , i am looking for help id'ing the following hotel on hotwire.i think its the omni parker but as its not for me (brother) im trying to be a bit more sure.(i know u can never guarantee but best guess is always good in my book)

4-star hotel in Quincy Market - Financial District

12/29-01/02

$119 a night

total inc taxes $546.73

amenities

fitness centre

restaurant

business centre

hi speed internet

tripadvisor 4/5 380+

its the last part that put me off. iwent thru all tripadvisor hotels at 4/5 and saw none for 380+,closest omni parker at 330

any help would be well recieved thanx

Mickey,

Trip advisor throws this guess off too (219 reviews), but another good guess might be the Hilton Financial District. Both the Hilton and Parker House offer the same ammenities.

I don't know if this is meaningful, but when I used Hotwire to book a four night Sept stay, I got the Hilton at $119.

While not knowing what your brother is looking for, I've stayed at both several times and can recommend either.

mickeytheshoe,

Have you done anything with your Hotwire Las Vegas thread after we identified the hotel you asked about? Please follow-up your thread with an update and then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Liset,

when I used Hotwire to book a four night Sept stay, I got the Hilton at $119
Please remember to share/post your results to the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

it seems all the specials for the hotels i like wont kick in til january so wont be updating til then
Well that would be an update, and would inform other users reading that thread that you're still looking but waiting, rather than leave them guessing for the next 5 months if you bought the HOTWIRE hotel, bought a different hotel, or cancelled the trip.

We recently saw another instance where the tripadvisor information was way off based (much more so than just the number of reviews... the star rating too) than teh hotel received. The closest match is the Omi Parker House and it also matches the previous amenities associated with this property, but with the TA information not matching, i'm a bit less certain in that guess (although that would still be my best guess at the moment)

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Keep us updated as to what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Liset,Please remember to share/post your results to the board.

I'm not sure if I was to respond here or start a new thread for an old win, but here goes. (Also, I rechecked my dates and this was an August stay.)

Hilton Boston Financial District

Aug 24 - Aug 28, 2007

$119/night

$543.39 total with taxes and fees

Note, this trip was booked in May 2007 (before I found this board!)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]