Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Oakland-Eastbay (Dublin-Pleasanton-San Ramon) Extended Stay Delux

BEAV
By BEAV,
in

New hotel for the Hotwire California list.

This was a last minute purchase for a friend. Many hotels in the area were at or near capacity, and Priceline bids for both 2.5 and 3 star up to $60 were all rejected. So rather than wasting any more time w/Priceline, I headed to Hotwire. 2.5 was the highest rating offered this date in this zone.

I haven't heard the greatest things about the Extended Stay America brand, but didn't realize they have a deluxe version, of which this property belongs to. Based on my ignorance, I never considered the fact this purchase would wind up at an ESA brand due to the many amenities Hotwire was displaying. I only knew the basic-ESA brand to be just that ... basic!

Extended Stay America Deluxe Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.

4555 Chabot Drive

Pleasanton, CA 94588

Check-in: Oct 2 2007

Check-out: Oct 3 2007

$72.00

Amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Business Center

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet ($4.95 charge per stay).

Purchase made via the BetterBidding link to HOTWIRE.

Thanks for the report and for the update to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Yes, ESA has been upgrading some of their properties (and converting some of their other brands) to "Deluxe" and offering more amenities, most namely Complimentary Breakfast. I still dont' think the Deluxe brand offers daily housekeeping, which for me i like having my bed made everyday while on vacation, but for a one nite stay it's a non-factor.

Thanks again for the report and for using our HOTWIRE link for the purchase... hope you're friend enjoy their stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]