Priceline Hotel: 4* Baltimore Inner Harbor Help 9/7/07

ravmd
By ravmd,
in

Looking for 1 room on 9/7 for 1 night. 4* inner harbor area.

I started bidding at $75 where I saw many previous bids were won. I am now up to $98. I have checked ALL the listed re-bid zones that appear on the screen (Baltimore-West, Stadium, university, etc). I don't know how to add any more zones.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates are date specific, so it's not recommend to just bid based upon somebody elses winning bid which is for date(s) different than your own.

If you've added all your re-bid zones then there's not much you can do other than wait it out 24 hours.

If you let us know your maximum bid we will suggest a strategy for you to try once your 24 hours lock-out has passed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Red sox are in town that weekend and that means about 20-30k red sox fans descending on the city to suck up the rooms, i booked my room long ago but i check HOTWIRE every so often to see whats out there, and prices are 3x to 4x what i paid for mine. (around $249 for the sheraton center city, which is the only 3+* i see usually) i wish you luck, but as stated earlier, dont go off what other people have gotten in the past, as there is i'm sure very limited availability in the city. you might want to check somewhere like timonium or hunt valley and take the light rail in if thats an option for you, or even by the airport and take the light rail up, there may be better availability at one of those sites and its only 3.50 a person to ride the rail all day. Hope this helps.

you might want to check somewhere like timonium or hunt valley and take the light rail in if thats an option for you, or even by the airport and take the light rail up, there may be better availability at one of those sites and its only 3.50 a person to ride the rail all day. Hope this helps.

this is a great suggestion, I stayed near BWI and parked the car at the BWI Light Rail station for a Red Sox game. HOTWIRE has a 3* with Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Laundry, HS Internet for $68. These amenities are close to those of the Holiday Inn, but its not a perfect match.

Thanks for the suggestions. After checking out other successful bids here, we got our hopes up of a night away from the kids as we live in Towson and thought for $75-$100 for a 4* hotel we would go out to eat and stay downtown for the night. But since it seems like the demand is high given the baseball season we will try another time. Would love to get the Marrriott Waterfront for under $100 as others have!!!

Will definitely be back on better bidding ! Very helpful.

yea hotel demand is terrible when the sox are in town or the yankees, but this weekend is the last one for the sox this year, and the 28th - 30th the yanks are in town for the final series of this years baseball season. of course, then football season starts so any home ravens games i'd bet would be about the same. i wish you luck and glad we could help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]