Priceline Hotel: 3* Richmond (West End) Sheraton

BHL
By BHL,
in

Looking for bidding assitance, please. 3* or better. Hoping to get a zone on the north side of Richmond, either Glen Allen or Richmond West End, or else Innsbrook. But I'd take any zone (if it's safe). Would $45 be possible?

There's a reported win for 3* Richmond (West End) Sheraton $41 ... 10/6/06-10/8/06.

Also a 4* Richmond (West End) Crowne Plaza, $44 ... 6/17/06-6/19/06.

Hoping to get a zone on the north side of Richmond, either Glen Allen or Richmond West End, or else Innsbrook. But I'd take any zone (if it's safe)

I assume price is more important than you zone preference? (or would you pay more to be in Glen Allen, West End, Innsbrook?

I don't know the area, so are there any zones you know not be safe and don't want to include in your bidding?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have never been to the area and don't know anything about it. We're only going to Kings Dominion (in Doswell), staying the night, then leaving the area. Just didn't know if anyone knew of any bad areas.

Price is most important to me. I preferred those 3 since they're northside, but I'll take any zone.

You can try as follows:

Select 3* Glen Allen...

Bid $35, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* West End...

Bid $35, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Innsbrook...

Select 3* Airport...

Select 3* Downtown...

Select 3* Midlothian...

Select 3* Glen Allen and West End...

Bid $38, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Innsbrook and Airport...

Bid $38, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Downtown and Midlothiam...

Select 3* Glen Allen and Innsbrook...

Bid $41, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* West End and Downtown...

Bid $41, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Airport and Midlothiam...

Select 3* Glen Allen and West End and Innsbrook...

Bid $43, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Downtown and Midlothiam and Airport...

Bid $43, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Glen Allen and West End and Innsbrook and Downtown and Midlothiam and Airport...

Bid $45.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Good strategy. See my notes in bold.

Select 3* Glen Allen...

Select 3* West End...

Bid $35,

After this, I got "If you are willing to raise your price by $9, you can try the same request again right now."

if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Innsbrook...

Select 3* Airport...

Select 3* Downtown...

Select 3* Midlothian...

Select 3* Glen Allen and West End...

Bid $38,

After this bid, I got " If you are willing to raise your price by $11, you can try the same request again right now."

Select 3* Innsbrook and Airport...

Select 3* Downtown and Midlothiam...

Select 3* Glen Allen and Innsbrook...

Select 3* West End and Downtown...

Bid $41,

ACCEPTED - Sheraton Richmond West Hotel (West End).

Select 3* Airport and Midlothiam...

Select 3* Glen Allen and West End and Innsbrook...

Select 3* Downtown and Midlothiam and Airport...

Select 3* Glen Allen and West End and Innsbrook and Downtown and Midlothiam and Airport...

Bid $45.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]