CO Denver Airport Marriott Gateway Park

mucsea2003
By mucsea2003,
in

location: located in a small office park in the middle of nowhere together with a Hilton, two office buildings, an Outback steakhouse and an Applebee's restaurant. About a 15 minute ride from the airport.

transportation: complimentary airport shuttle that runs every 20 minutes. Leave the main terminal on the East side, door 511 and wait on Island 3.

room: good, clean standard 3* room. in-room coffee maker. No mini-bar. Next to the elevator but well isolated so I couldn't hear it at all.

lobby and restaurant: small lobby with a fire place. Restaurant was closed when I got there at 10:30pm so had food at the bar. Not great, but o.k. for the price. Friendly service. Small gift shop open 24hours, well stocked and reasonably priced.

check-in: speedy and very friendly. Referred to my reservation only as "prepaid", offered choice of 1 King/ 2 Doubles.

overall: Nice 3* with very friendly staff in a less attractive location, but with the frequent shuttle it is a decent choice for a night before an early morning flight.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]