WA Seattle Sheraton Bellevue

blkjck1
By blkjck1,
in

This hotel seems to be on the outskirts of downtown Bellevue, just off the 405. We checked in, and the front desk was going to place us in a double/double room, but granted us a king room when asked. The checkin process was very easy, and we received a 5th floor room. The room itself was clean and roomy, with a very comfortable bed. High speed wireless internet is available for a $10 fee. Bath robes were requested and delivered to the room. Parking is free, as the hotel shares a lot with a Mexican restaurant and what looks like their own or affiliated restaurant/lounge.

We were here for an evening out in downtown Seattle, and we checked in late in the afternoon, and left very early the next morning. We didn't get a great idea of what the surrounding area is like, but this is a viable alternative to Seattle for restaurants and shopping, as we drove past a PF Chang's and Cheesecake Factory in a downtown shopping centre as we were leaving. We felt that if we were to have a Seattle experience, Bellevue is close enough by car to use as a base and save a few bucks instead of staying in Seattle proper.

People should note that as of August 14, 2007 as this is written, the I-5 inside Seattle is experiencing a huge construction overhaul, which may impact your choice of hotels in the Seattle area. Significant media attention was paid to this event . We didn't note any major disruptions, as we stayed primarily on I-90 and I-405, but the bridge that makes up a part of I-90 is scheduled for some major overhauls in 2008.

Proud to be Canadian!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]