Priceline Hotel: 3* Cincinnati (Kings Island area), (Northeast/Blue Ash), or (North/Sha

BHL
By BHL,
in

Any of these 3 areas is fine, though the North - Sharonville is preferred because of the Sheraton there. Is this the only 3* hotel in that area?

website rates:

3*Sheraton Cincinnati North (North - Sharonville) $109

3* Holiday Inn Cinncinnati Blue Ash (Northeast - Blue Ash) $115

3* Holiday Inn Cincinnati I-275 North (Northeast - Blue Ash) $99.75

BTW, there is now a 3 star offered in the King's Island area but there's not one listed in the hotel list here.

What is your maximum bid for this stay?

Are you willing to pay more to be in the (North - Sharonville) zone or is price ultimately the most imporant factor?

I am willing to pay a little more (say $10) to be in that zone (actually just for that hotel though I know it's not guaranteed), but considering the rate is cheaper there, should I have to?

Oops. My max would be around $45.

You have two re-bid zones when bidding 3* in this region. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Sharonville...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $39, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Sharonville and re-bid zone2...

Bid $42, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $45, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Kings Island...

Bid $33, if rejected add Sharonville...

Bid $36, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Northeast...

Bid $33, if rejected add Sharonville...

Bid $36, if rejected add Kings Island...

Bid $39, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $42, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $45.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

... and will you now want to pay $10 more to be in the Sharonville zone, or since it's higher than you expected, is least expensive of the three zones most important.

Now the least expensive is most important.

If you think it's going to be much more than $45, I'm also thinking about th 2.5* Springhill Suites in the Kings Island area. Reviews say the 2.5* Amerisuites Blue Ash is a dump and about to change names/be remodeled, so no on that area.

I only have 1 more chance to bid before leaving.

I can't say for certain (which is why we alway suggest bidding strategies which gradually increase rather than "this is the right amount, bid it and be done") but I'd guess you're looking somewhere in the $55-$75 range.

OK, I'll go with the 2.5* Cincinnati (Kings Island Area).

Springhill Suites web rate is $139. Would this be even higher than the above 3* in Sharonville?

For a max, I'm going to guess $50 for a 2.5*, unless it's going to be higher than the 3* (then I'll try for the 3* again in Sharonville).

At the 2.5* level you have one re-bid zone. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Given this is for check-in today, i'd try:

Select 2.5* Kings Island...

Bid $42, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50.

If the above fails i'd be careful about adding zones 'haphazardly' as it could effect your ability to bid for a 3* in Sharonville later today.

Good Luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not accepted.

As I mentioned, I have no more bids today. It wouldnt be until tonight, after I've left. I could possibly make another account. What should I bid for the 3*? $85 for a max. I wish I'd known to bid higher than $45 before.

Also, if I were to bid again on this 2.5*, what should I bid?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]