Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (Dupont Circle-Embassy Row) Westin City Center

chocoteca
By chocoteca,
in

Hi,

I am trying to book the Westin Embassy Row August 30 to Sept 2. I entered 10 people in 3 rooms. I wonder if this would be the Westin or another hotel? I just want to make sure it would guarantee 4 people in 2 rooms and 3 people in another room.

Thank you

Chocoteca

Since your plans/dates appear to have changed since your original Priceline Washington DC and Priceline New York threads, please update each of those threads with whatever plans you have made or your current dates for each stay... then bump this thread and we'll comment on the above (as well as merge with your previous thread(s) where appropriate)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 years later...

Was this thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE or did you make a direct purchase??

If PRICELINE or HOTWIRE can you add the winning bid details (star rating, zone, room rate, dates, and if HOTWIRE the amenities shown before your purchase). You can still view this information:

If Priceline - go to PRICELINE and click the MY PROFILE >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page

If Hotwire - go to HOTWIRE and click the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]