Priceline Hotel: Hotels with Kitchenette Only

seqouyah
By seqouyah,
in

Does anybody know what national chain hotels offer kitchenettes only I see listed Extended Stay, Candlewood Suites, Homewood Suites, Homestead Studio,Hawthorn Suites, Staybridge and AmeriSuites.

Any others ? I am looking for the Chicago zone. And yes I know that there is no guarantee of getting a hotel with a kitchenette. Thank you.

seqouyah,

I think you would find the board more useful if you made your posts more specific regarding a specific stay.

"I'm looking for a hotel in (zones) of Chicago for the (dates) and i need a Kitchenette. I'm willing to spend up to $xx per nite... any suggestions" would likely generate a lot more useful, and specific, advice.

We made a similar suggestion in your Priceline Daytona thread and hope you would try to follow this format (as well as follow-up your threads with whatever you do/did for each stay) as it makes the board easier to manage and provides more useful information for future users as well.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for responding. I am researching for a friend who is working long-term in Chicago (O'Hare zone). The dates are not specific; booking 20 days at

at a time. He prefers a kitchenette , and I know there are other 2* hotels in that zone, and an upgrade is also possible.

It seems to me that there are no reported wins for 2* in ORD zone on this board and others. I am thinking to test the ORD zone with short term 2* bids to see if there are new hotels. Then go for the 20 day bid,hopefully for ESA.

If up to me, I would bid the 2* regardless, and go out for dinner.

Your expertise is appreciated. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]