Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Manchester Grand Hyatt

spanishjam
By spanishjam,
in

Hi this is my first post as I just registered.

Firstly let me say I am new to Hotwire and Priceline.

I have been looking for a 3 or 4 star hotael in Gaslamp area (for July 29 and 30) for the last three days. (This site was extremely helpfull in teaching me the ropes on how to proceed and look for the best deals). Hotwire offered some nice deals (20% to 35% discount )and I almost pulled the trigger on a 4 star hotel in Gaslamp for 123 bucks. I decided to work Priceline as I really wanted a "great" deal as I am traveling on a very tight budget. I had placed a bid for a 4 star hotel at 69 bucks which was not accepted. , over the next three days raised my bid to 81 bucks and it was accepted. I am happy to say that regular retail price for those 2 nights were 184 bucks per night. I scored with a bid of 81 bucks per night. That price is better than most 2 star hotels offered ( retail) in gaslamp!

I scored the "Manchester Grand Hyat in San Diego".

Now, while researching this web site it was easy to see and use the HOTWIRE link at the top of the page but I could not see any link for Priceline. I looked and clicked on many other links to try and find the PRICELINE link but could not. Was I lame in my atempt to find the link? Is it a obvious link or was it hiding under another name?

The Manchaster Grand Hyatt is a swell hotel but it's not in the Gaslamp District. It's not far away though. You were lucky you didn't win a 4* hotel on Harbor Island, which Priceline includes in the Downtown zone. That's a couple miles cabride from the Gaslamp.

Enjoy!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]