Priceline Hotel: 2* Flagstaff Fairfield Inn

gleemonex
By gleemonex,
in

bid $26 for a 2* in flagstaff, accepted.

bid through savingsbarn.com, of course.

Congratulations, you got your price of $26 for a 2-star hotel room.

Fairfield Inn Flagstaff

Flagstaff

2005 South Milton Road

Flagstaff, Arizona 86001

928-773-1300

Check-In Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2004

Check-Out Date: Thursday, May 6, 2004

Your Offer Price: $26.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $26.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $8.96

Total Charges: $34.96

I've stayed there last August and found the place to be decent. While it is not among the Ritz Carltons of this world, it was a clean room with friendly people and a very decent continental breakfast. The bath was also what one would expect from a two star. Also my Marriott silver card gave me a room on the third floor which had interior corridors vs. exterior on floor one and two.

We just stayed one night there on our way to Las Vegas and were more than happy with the place. 2* is very appropiate.

Greetings - Dirk

• 1 month later...

i've been back a few days now, so here's my impressions (which i'll also add to my forthcoming review).

the room was clean, bathroom on the small side, bed not all that comfortable (but passable).

the bottom two levels are outside corridors (motel-style), while the top level is interior -- weird.

decent small free breakfast in the morning. very nice and accomodating staff. worth the $26.

the la quinta is a nicer property, but i really didn't care much for the customer service there this most recent stay. i couldn't get a non-smoking room and the room literally stunk with that horrible stale smoke smell.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]