Priceline Hotel: 3* Minneapolis-St. Paul (Airport-MSP-MofA) Grand Lodge and Waterpark

blessedby1
By blessedby1,
in

Hey blindman,

Thanks for your reply. I was starting to think everyone was out of town on their PL deal!!! :)

I would like to not go any higher than around $50 not including fees, taxes, etc.

My back up plan is......just find the best priced hotel I can in the area. We have a conference at a local (already booked up) hotel.

Thanks

I've just dropped by- I'm on vacation in Vancouver BC, the board seems a little quiet :)

My quick thoughts:

Are any of the 'usual' PL hotels either sold out or posting really high rack rates for these dates?

Are there hotels on HOTWIRE for this region, if so what rates have they have?

Are there any free rebids at the 3* level or do you have just one shot at this star level?

It seems as though there are free rebids from what i understand of the process so far. I have looked at what others have done in this area.

It looks like Hotwire only showing one 3* in Bloomington east MofA - MSP Airport and it is $113.

Thanks for your help blindman, i understand you are on vacation and may not be able to stick around. It's ok.

what is the best way to check the "usual" Pl prices for this area. This will be the first time we have stayed in this area?

Thanks

First Timer. started bidding at $35. exhausted all my free bids (5) up to $52.

Had my husband try. Started over again at $53 MSP - MofA. It asked us to up the price by $15. We chose not too. Entered $54 and added Burnsville. Got the $54- Grand Lodge. :)

All the info i learned from this site Helped so much. I knew not to up it by the requested amount. I knew to have my husband try. Great!!!!!!

Entered PL through SavingsBarn.com of course.

Congratulations on your win.

Glad to hear of your results and that the board was helpful in your success. Thank you for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

I've merged your two threads, but figured i'd include the reply to your first post which i typed out before seeing the other thread with your win.

Enjoy yoru stay.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

When bidding 3* in the MofA zone you have four re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Airport-MofA...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $43, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $46 if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

(and i hope blindman enjoyed his dinner :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]