Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Airport SFO) Four Points

Goldberger
By Goldberger,
in

I was wondering what 3-star hotel in SFO Intl Airport North - Oyster Point shows up on Hotwire with the following amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

Fitness Center

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

I checked the package deals and your hotel list and did not see anything that exactly matched. This hotel showed up when I looked for a hotel from June 29- July 1. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Radisson has been reported with this amenity combination in past, but at the 3.5* level. However, this property has not been reported in over a year, so it is quite possible that it has been downgraded to a 3*. There is no evidence to support this at this time so it's just speculation, but that would be my best guess. (secondary information seems to support this property as well)

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was also thinking that the Radisson may be a 3 star hotel again, but there is also a 3.5 star hotel at SFO North listed in the same search (at a different price) that has these same six amenities. Have you ever heard of hotwire listing a hotel as both a 3 star and 3.5 star hotel in the same search results (6/29- 7/1)?

You are providing a great service with this site, and I will definitely utilize the HOTWIRE link on the page linked below any time that I bid on hotwire.

Support Page

Those amenities could also describe the Holiday Inn. I've stayed at both hotels and I'd guess the Radisson is still the 3.5* and Holiday Inn is the 3* as Radisson seemed a notch classier to me, even after HI's remodel.

Those amenities could also describe the Best Western Grosvener, which has a restaurant. BW also has a free breakfast though which isn't listed.

My educated guess (but still a guess) is that the 3* is the Holiday Inn.

Ooops! I was actually looking at the 3.5* property when trying to ID it... that i believe is the Radisson.

If i were to take a guess on the 3* i'd think the Holiday Inn is a decent possibility. I had origially posted above "if not the Radisson then i think the Holiday Inn" but had deleted that part based upon some additional information which let me to believe the 3.5* (which i thought was the 3* you asked about) was in fact most likely the Radisson.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Those amenities could also describe the Holiday Inn. I've stayed at both hotels and I'd guess the Radisson is still the 3.5* and Holiday Inn is the 3* as Radisson seemed a notch classier to me, even after HI's remodel.

Those amenities could also describe the Best Western Grosvener, which has a restaurant. BW also has a free breakfast though which isn't listed.

My educated guess (but still a guess) is that the 3* is the Holiday Inn.

I was looking at 3* SFO Airport North - Oyster point, with the same amenities described at the beginning of the thread.

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

07/31/2007 - 08/01/2007, 1 room, 1 night, 2 adults, 2 children. $66/night

You had suggested it might be Holiday Inn, but I googled the map and no holiday inn showed up in that area. What's the address of the HI you were thinking of?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]