Priceline Hotel: Looking for 4* Downtown Seattle Hotel

goPitt
By goPitt,
in

I have been looking for a 4 star hotel in downtown seattle with little luck and was wondering if my expectations are off. i am looking for june 23 to june 28 and have been bidding up to $110 with rebids using the tips from this site.

am i bidding too early/too low and should i split up my vacation at different hotels? your advice would be appreciated.

thanks

$110 is enough for a 4* some nights, but not every night. Yours is a five night stay and if just one night of five is unavailable at $110 that will frustrate your whole bid.

You're much more likely to get some nights accepted at $110 if you're wiling to split your bid, which means you might have to stay at two hotels.

If you're willing to do that I suggest splitting off the Saturday night checkin and bid from $90 to $110 for a 4* for 6/24-6/28 instead. Then deal with Saturday night separately.

If you don't want to split your bid you'll need to bid higher...$120/130...or try for a 3*.

Please start your Priceline bids at SavingsBarn.com

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]