Hotwire Hotel: Westin Bayshore Vancouver

rainman1956
By rainman1956,
in

The lists which have some properties with lines thru them come from the Vacation Packages. When they are confirmed with an actual purchase, we cross them out and move them to the upper post (where you will find both of the above properties without a line thru them... and in their actual sub-zone category).

Hope that clears things up.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The reason I had posted my comments about Westin is that I had started to look for dates in late March and early April , and I did not see the Westin coming up on the Hotwire website. It is was very easy to spot and pick out. 3.5 stars and only resort in DT Vancouver. While I was planning dates it never came up. Has Hotwire removed resort from its description?

I will keep trying, thanks for your help and advice

Rainman

Just out of curiosity, I took a look on Hotwire now for a sample package. I'm actually pretty familiar with the Westin Bayshore as I go to meetings there quite often. At any rate, now Hotwire is showing the following when you pull up a package for Vancouver (I tried March 18-21 with airfare out of SEA to test):

4.5*

Restaurant

Pool

Fitness Center

Business Center

Tennis Court Nearby

Spa

So that means the Westin Bayshore Resort and Marina has changed its icons, at least for the vacation package, based on what you posted above.

It's possible that the hotel no longer participates, but a more likely scenario is that they simply haven't yet released any inventory to Priceline during this timeframe <yet :) >.

Are they showing any 3.5* hotels for your dates or just not this particular one? Do you know if in the past it came up regularly?

EDIT: as per WT's post i have edited the hotel list... thank you

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]