Priceline Hotel: Priceline in San Juan- Caribe Hilton

IBDP
By IBDP,
in

have read a number of posts regarding bidding for Caribe Hilton, so did just that and did not get my bid.

My dates: Arrive Jan. 22, 2005; Depart Jan. 23, 2005. I checked the "resort" button and bid my $65.00 and was rejected. I noticed that there were no 4* hotels listed. Could the Caribe Hilton also be listed under a 4*? One more question....which hotels, that you know of, are included in the "boutique" category and approx. how many *'s would they be? This category was intriguing to me, but I would like to know at least slightly what to expect. Any help I can get is appreciated. We are also going to book a hotel for post-cruise-Jan. 30, for two nights. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Donna

Welcome to BetterBidding!

To begin you should know that you may not get the Caribe Hilton, so you're not bidding for that specific hotel and you could get any Resort Level hotel in the shaded region that you select.

If Priceline shows no 4* options to select, then they don't have contracts with any 4* hotels in that area.

The only hotels we know are those that have been reported here: San Juan Priceline Hotel List and the Water Club has been reported as a Boutique property.

My guess is that you are bidding much to early for this stay. Puerto Rico is one of the known areas (especially the Caribe Hilton) that doesn't release inventory until closer to check-in date. You can certainly continue to try, but i'm doubtful you'll have success at the Caribe Hilton until after the summer (or even later).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]