CA Los Angeles Beverly Hills Beverly Hilton

kkirklan
By kkirklan,
in

:) Horrible, horrible hotel. Spent $89 on Priceline plus tax and $24 for parking. The building is an ugly old 50's monstrosity. From the outside, it looks like it's never been updated. The entrance and lobby area are the only pleasant things about the hotel. We were given a room on the 4th floor with a lovely (not) balcony on the roof! The only the we had a view of was the roof and vent piping. Yuck! The room was large and had obviously been two rooms during some incarnation because it had two bathrooms and two closets. The glass doors to the balcony were old and difficult to open. This was certainly not what I was expecting from a 4* hotel, especially a Hilton in Beverly Hills. Very disappointed. Try to avoid staying here. Not worth over a $50 bid.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Absolutely loved my one night stay at the Beverly Hilton. Decor is very nice but it is not pretentious at all. The staff was wonderful. Restaurants are pricey - $20 each for a couple of eggs - there are many other options within walking distance though if you have the time (including starbucks across the street and jamba juice a few blocks down santa monica.) I used the fitness center and it was about what you would expect, a few treadmills and weight machines. The pool looked great, long enough to swim laps. We did request a wake up call that never came so set the alarm clock if that is a concern for you. I will definately stay there again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]