Hotwire Hotel: 2* San Jose (Sunnyvale) Homestead Suites

sage
By sage,
in

Amenity: Laundry

Customer Favorite (good reviews)

Three nights for 2 rooms total $348.74.

ESA's website best price was $105/night plus tax.

Wireless internet access is $4 per stay.

Fully-equipped kitchen.

New property for pinned list.

• 2 weeks later...

The Customer Favorites classification was shown for two hotels, both 2 stars, both having only Laundry as the amenity, both $53/night, one in Sunnyvale and the other in Mountain View, each having different CF review statements. I tried to repeat these offers for several other dates, but the amenities change (sometimes has Internet rather than Laundry) and 'Customer Favorites' does not appear. Are we "being watched" and our entries adapted to (we've seen posts indicating this sometimes happens), or likely just a case of multiple 2-star properties being offered?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I finally found the identical listing as Customer Favorite as shown below (and another 2* for Mountain View). Our stay was just okay, not what I would rate as a Favorite. Had a number of maintenance issues in 2 rooms, and was moved to a side away from the freeway to avoid noise, but with the right room an extended stay would be alright.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]