Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Newark (North Bergen-Rockland County) Hilton

tombriar
By tombriar,
in

I often need to stay in Northern Bergen County on business. I have used Hotwire many times to get a room at the Pearl River Hilton in Pearl River, NY (just over border from NJ) for $72/night plus tax. It is the only 3.5* hotel I have ever seen available on Hotwire for North Bergen County (section of Newark). The hotel is very nice and is often available on Hotwire. Great Price, Great Hotel.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thanks for the post. I grew up not too far from there and have been to a few weddings at this hotel.

Could you also list the amenities that Hotwire associates with it? This information should be able to be accessed by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page. This is the information that will best help others distinguish this property from other 3.5* hotels in the area (if/when others are offered).

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]