Hotwire Hotel: Help 3* Paris Trocadero

ddailey
By ddailey,
in

I need help to ID a 3* Paris Trocadero hotel, only ammenity is a restaurant. $139 for night of April 28.

I screwed up when making my reservation for 4* Hilton Paris Apr26 - Apr28 for $149/night. I needed to go to apr. 29. Hotwire, understandably, cannot help. Any other suggestions?

Where are you going to after Paris? Is there any particular area to which there might be an advantage in moving? (For example, if you are departing by train, etc.)

Otherwise, I'd check www.ratestogo.com and www.laterooms.com and try to find a hotel that's reasonably close by (although once you get a taxi involved, it doesn't really matter).

The Trocadero property has not yet been identified, and with just a single Restaurant icon, i don't think we'll be able to gain much insight.

There is a 4* coming up in the Eiffel Tower zone on HOTWIRE (the same hotel?) but it is much more than your previous purchase... not sure if it's worth the cost for the chance you won't have to change properties.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]