Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Gaslamp) Marriott

Danni0005
By Danni0005,
in

3* gaslamp in San Diego. Boutique and Restaurant only. $189. I was looking for June 5. I was too chicken to do it, so I did book 4* Gaslamp--no pool was my clue it is the Marriott which is a fantastic hotel but it was $239. I would use Priceline, but then I risk the Sheraton, which is beautiful, but too far from downtown for me.

Any idea what this 3* would be? Maybe the new "Sofia?"

so I did book 4* Gaslamp

You booked the Marriott thru HOTWIRE for $239?

If this is correct how about adding the amenities associated with that Marriott and including it in your post... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. This may help somebody else who is considering a hotel in this area for the date of (or including) 6/5.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I WENT THROUGH YOUR link to HOTWIRE!!! :)

4* San Diego Gaslamp, June 4 $239

Fitness, business center, restaurant, high speed internet.

If there is a 4* with a POOL, then it is usually the Solmar I have found. If no pool, then it is usually Marriott. But if you really want a pool, you can use the one at the other Marriott about 4 blocks away. I go for the ballgames, and it is adjacent to PetCo Park. Great location and great hotel. Just curious as to what the 3* is in gaslamp. The 4* downtown/Harbor Island that is a "customer favorite" is usually the Sheraton Marina, and it is just too far away. A 4* that is not a customer favorite, I have gotten Manchester Grand Hyatt--which is very nice and a much better location for downtown.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]