Hotwire Hotel: Scottsdale plaza resort?

gowingsgo1974
By gowingsgo1974,
in

I have checking hotwire over the past month hoping to luck out on the Westin Kierland Villas like a prior poster but haven't seen anything yet for 4* North Scottsdale 5/3-5/7 that matches the below posters description.

I did however come across just today a new one, 4*, N. Scottsdale, same dates as above, resort, fitness center, restaurant, high speed internet acces, tennis nearby, airport shuttle, pools, business center, golf nearby, spa services. The savings was only 11% (retail $179). Looking at the Scottsdale Plaza resort this just about matches their place does it not? Price wise it definitely does.

To keep the hotel lists accurate we only add properties one they've been reported as received... this maintains the intergrity of the hotel lists.

If you look beyond the first post of the Hotwire Hotel List, in the second post, you'll see the listing above associated with the already listed Scottsale Resort and Conference Center. :)

Good luck with your search for the Westin, and please remember to start your searches with out HOTWIRE link.

Keep us updated as to how it goes.

PS- and please follow-up your previous Hotwire Detroit thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Currently I have a hold myself at the Marriot Camelback direct as I still check back to Hotwire to see if anything pops up between now and early next week and low and behold something new finally appeared.

4* Condo in North Scottsdale. Resort, Fitness Center, Restraunts, Laundy, Golf nearby, Spa Services, Childrens activities program, pools, business center, high speed internet access, tennis nearby.

Thoughts on that one? thanks

:) I just did a HOTWIRE "packages" search and the Scottsdale Plaza Resort does come up for your dates of travel. The 4* Westin Kierland Villas shows the following amenities: Resort, Children's Activity Program, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services. The Condo amenity is not there.

What is your rate at the Marriott Camelback?

I didnt do the hotwire search for 5/3-5/7 under packages, just hotels and it came up with this 4* Condo in N. Scottsdale w/ those ammenities I listed. I just have no idea what condo resort that could be.

Right now I have an Entertainment Card rate of $240/night at the camelback. Its $268 including tax a night.

I would really love to know what that condo is because thats a difference of like $250 over the course of 4 nights if I switch to that.

sometimes its possible to identify a hotel by checking "packages" as the name and amenities are provided. When I did the package search, both the Westin Kirland Villas and Westin Resort came up seperately, each had a different rate, neither had the condo amenity shown. Here is a description of the room types at the Villas:

One Bedroom Villa: The smaller side of your villa sleeps four comfortably and has full dining service for four. Approximately 543 square feet of living space plus 106 square feet of balcony space.

So, its possible that the condo could be the Westin Kirland Villas, but its not a lock. Good Luck, and let us know what you end up with and please use the HOTWIRE links on the board.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]