Another booking site - http://www.bookings.nl/

WillTravel
By WillTravel,
in

I poked around that site will and would say it has some potential. I liked the fact that they seem to get a bunch of "special offers" -- there were a couple dozen listed for Paris alone. They also make it easy to book quads and family rooms.

What my Paris hotel strategy now is to keep looking at that HRS site at least once a week to see if any better fully refundable rates come along. Then, about a month out, I will get serious about trying to find a deal, making sure to check those "last minute" sites about 3 weeks before my arrival. I might even try Priceline again then (although, frankly, I haven't seen Priceline deliver any deals good enough in Paris to lose "control" over my final hotel choice).

My guess is that I'll get the most bang for my buck that way. Significant discounts seem to be available a few weeks out.

Meanwhile, if anyone finds any more super-discount hotel websites for Europe, I'm all ears.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]