Hotwire Hotel: Seattle June 2-3 2* 83.00

nitenurs2
By nitenurs2,
in

We need a clean, inexpensive place to stay in Seattle for 1 night, pre-cruise.

I found this on Hotwire, but have no idea what it could be.

2*

Downtown Seattle Center - Space Needle

Sat, Jun 2, 2007

Sun, Jun 3, 2007

Complimentary Breakfast

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Kitchenette

Accommodations include a stovetop or microwave oven, a sink and a mini-refrigerator.

Retail $132

$83.00

I have searched, but can't figure out what this could be.

Any ideas? Thanks.

This property has not yet been identified. I'd guess it could be the Holiday Inn Express with a downgrade and fewer amenities than previously reported, but that's just a guess and i don't have a high degree of confidence in that guess.

I would caution against a 2* in this zone on HOTWIRE... some areas in this zone are not that great and for the price, i think you'd be better looking at the Pike Place zone. If budget is a concern, what time does your plane get in... you could probably get a very good deal in the airport area (but there's not much around there, so not a good place to 'commute' to/from downtown if you were looking to walk around the day of arrival)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay in replying. I thought this topic was dead and gone as this is a mystery property.

Yes, we are splitting our stay--pre and post-cruise; 1 night before and 2 after.

Downtown Seattle is not a goal in and of itself --except to possibly pass through on the way to a whale watching excursion. One full day post cruise will be dedicated to Mt Ranier Nat'l Park.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]