Priceline Hotel: Need help Vegas strip 4/13-4/15

flipper1515
By flipper1515,
in

:)

I'm looking for at least a 4* on the strip for 4/13-15. Prefer less than $150 (that's the lowest I've found via hotel checker and calling)

Would love Caesars since they allow pets and have never been there before.

I have looked and found that there is the National Association of Broadcasters convention starting on 4/14 that seems to be causing no availabilty at some places.

Please let me know what you suggest.

Susan

I saw that rates were higher than $156 for these dates which is why i asked what hotel you were seeing at that price... Circus Circus is not a 4* hotel nor is it in an area of the strip that i'd recommend staying... so not really an apples-to-apples comparison.

Since you have an MGM Players Card you can also try to use this MGM Grand Promotion where rates are $160/nite for your dates. If you opt for this please be sure to use our MGM Grand link to begin your purchase.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried to book the MGM but I guess I was too late and the rate has gone up.

I did also look at the Westin but according to their website they are full.

I am still looking and trying priceline but so far no luck. I am probably going to book the Best Western by the Convention Center as a cancellable back up.

Has anyone stayed at the New Frontier? This was another option I saw listed on Orbitz.

I'll continue to update as I keep trying.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]