Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Mayfair-Soho) Sheraton Park Lane

troywlms
By troywlms,
in

After failing to win a bid at $150 & $160, priceline accepted a $170/night bid for me in the ever popular tourist area of London's West End. (Mayfair/Soho/Picadilly) This area is one of the more expense areas to stay in from what I can tell. (not too sure, I've never been to London)

The Hotel that accepted my bid is the 4*:

Park Lane Sheraton Hotel

Piccadilly

Troy W.

Olathe, KS

• 2 weeks later...

I won this hotel twice on Priceline for the summer of '05; we stayed pre & post cruise (a 2-week British Isles & Scandinavia cruise). For the pre-cruise, we stayed in a kind of dinky room which had a strange setup for A/C. We eventually figured out that every few hours, you had to dump this container of water in the sink or it would stop working! The room was quite small, too. I don't know if it was because I had Gold status with Starwood, but on the way back I was upgraded to a much nicer room which was pretty much twice the size of the previous one with a modern A/C setup, and everything one would expect from a nice hotel. The location is great--within easy walking distance of Picadilly, Leicester Square, the theaters, and Buckingham Palace. The room for our first stay was definitely not 4*.

Whilst I don't live in London :o I may be able to give some tips.

Depends what you want to know :)

May 7th is a "Bank Holiday" so possibly more tourists and higher prices :)

At what airport do you arrive ?

How are you getting into London?

What do you want to see (2 nights??)

How many in your party?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]