Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Detroit Northwest (Livonia) Amerisuites

nick5
By nick5,
in

Wow, was a long night of bidding!

Started out bidding 3* Farmington 42.00- rejected, added Plymonth 45.00-rejected, added Canton 48.00-rejected. Was hoping to get the Marriott but did not want to to 50.00.

So, next hit up Livonia, same numbers, same stars, adding same rebids, all rejected. So moved down to 2.5* but adding back in Farmington and bid 38.00 and was accepted for 2.5* in Livonia. Nice thing about Amerisuites is that they include breakfast and they also have frigs, microwaves in each room. This Amerisuites has not been updated yet to The Hyatt Place but they still have been getting good ratings for clean. So, I'm happy camper,, or in this case,, happy hotelier. (is that a word?) LOL

Cheryl

Congratulatiions on your win and thank you for sharing your win with the rest of the board.

Do you recall the amount of your previously rejected bid at the 2.5* level (when you had bid Livonia before adding Farmington?)

Enjoy your stay (and free breakfast :) )

Thanks again.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

38.00 was my first bid after dropping down to the 2.5* level. I could have tried a lower rate but since I already had my rebid areas that did not have 2.5* used up, and I did not want to get a 2.5* in Novi, I started with a price I knew was accepted before. (if I had a few more days, I would have waited the 24 hours aand started new bid with 33.00 and worked to the 36.00 and I'm pretty sure I would have had a accepted bid.) But since we are moving my daughter from Waterford to Northville the weekend of the 17th, I wanted to make sure I had a place to lay my head and the few extra bucks was worth it to be done with it.

I'll play with numbers more when we go visit her in the future to find the lowest accepted bid for the area. LOL LOVE priceline!! (and this board) Thanks for fixing my post when I did not put the price in the right area,, you are the BEST!

:)

Cheryl

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from the stay here and I'm not going to do a review but had to let everyone know, it exceeded our expectations. The beds are older but they will soon be replaced when this Amerisuites turns in to The Hyatt Place. I do hope they remain as a priceline property.

Cheryl

ps,, breakfast offering were outstanding. We travel a great deal,, for no extra cost it was better than Courtyard's Inn breakfast which you have to pay extra for.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]