Hotwire Hotel: 2* Monterey-Carmel (Monterey) Howard Johnson Express Seaside

snoopyj
By snoopyj,
in

Here's another one for you to add to the CA list! 2* Howard Johnson Express Inn, Monterey Seaside for $46 for 6/25/07. With taxes, etc., total is $56.08. Cheapest rate on the site is $66.88.

Amenities listed were high speed internet, patio area w/ hot tub, microwave, free parking.

Started off with Priceline. Tried 3* for the last couple days starting at $65 bid. Worked my way up to $90 but failed. Did the same with 2.5* at $40 up to $60. Also tried 2* bid at $30 up to $40. Since none of these worked, I figured Hotwire @ $46 was a good deal.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Can you please clarify the amenities that were shown before your purchase, as the way you describe them above (ie- 'patio area with hot tub, microwave, free parking, etc') are not the 'names' of hotwire amenities. You can see the HOTWIRE amenities associated with this hotel, and the terms hotwire uses for each icon, by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

A current HOTWIRE search shows a 2* in this zone for $46 with NO AMENITIES associated with it... is this the one and HOTWIRE did not show any amenties before your purchase?

Thanks! Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]