Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Las Vegas (Convention Ctr) Courtyard Conv Ctr

wcj1
By wcj1,
in

Important note: If you try to book this through marriott.com right now, it says no rooms available. So for single night stays on a weekend in cities where that is problematic, checking hotel sites for availability may not be a definitive predictor.

This has previously been reported elsewhere as a 2.5*, but I got this as a 2* bid. I do not know if it was an upgrade or not, since they do not show that anymore. However...

Bidding history:

2/5

2.5* Convention Center + UNLV 60 (no counteroffers on bids leading to this)

2/9

2* Convention Center 30 ($56 counteroffer)

2* Convention Center + Airport 40 ($56 counteroffer)

2* Convention Center + Strip 45 (+$13 counteroffer)

At this point I accepted one of the $56 counteroffers. At the last bid, I miscalculated how many bids I had left. I did not want to go any higher in the Airport zone since some of the hotels are further away than the hotels in the Convention Center zone, so I was balancing taxi fares vs bid amounts. I wanted to have a final bid of ~$50/51 in the CC zone, but ran out of zones I was willing to add. This is a final night to the Marriott Suites stay I posted on 2/5.

BillJ

Thanks for the detailed history.

I'm going to edit the above to reflect 2.5* since that is the rating for virtually all of the Courtyards. I'll make a mental note of it though (and hope you do too) and we'll see if it comes up again when somebody bids 2.5*.

Thanks again for posting, and enjoy your Vegas trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]