Hotwire Hotel: 4* Savannah (Hilton Head Island) Hilton Oceanfront

Luckytimer
By Luckytimer,
in

I've just booked with HW for Hilton Head Island. There was no mention of a kitchenette in the listing. I was really hoping to get the Hilton Oceanfront Resort but they had changed the icons and the star rating.

FYI: The Hilton Ocreanfront Resort for Hilton Head island is now rated 4 stars,(previously 3 1/2) and it is

RESORT/BEACHFRONT/RESTAURANTS/POOLS/FITNESS/SPA/GOLF NEARBY/TENNIS NEARBY/BUSINESS CENTRE and is a CUSTOMER FAVOURITE.

We stayed there in Dec of 2005 and LOVED it. Pd $64 through HW, so was anxious to get the same hotel again for March. With my sluething abilities, I was able to figure out it must be the Hilton.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List... we already had this marked as a 4* property but have now noted the elimination of the Kitchenette icon.

Can you please add the date(s) of your stay to this thread and we'll add it to your topic title.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]