Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying a couple hotels in Orlando

aumonkey
By aumonkey,
in

#1 3-star condo in Universal Orlando Area

$74 per night, no retail price given

Amenities:

Suite, Fitness Center, Resturant, Tennis Nearby, Children's Activity Programs, Pool, Laundry, Kitchenette

From what I can tell from the list it's the Enclave Suites which go for $79 on their website. Does anybody agree? Also does anybody have any reviews from there? I've searched and gotten mixed reviews.

#2 3-star hotel in Disney Main Gate - Champions Gate

$75 per night, $99 retail

Customer Favorite

Amenities:

Resort, Pool, Business Center, Hi-Speed Internet, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Laundry, Tennis Nearby

There are no 3* resorts on the list so I think it's the Radisson Celebration. What do ya'll think. How are the reviews for this?

aumonkey - I can see you're still searching, don't give up! Is you dates still 3/4-3/7, 2 adults?

I can't see any of the hotels you're talking about. Please do a new search and include the dates you have searched for. And please rember that the retail prices on HW can be way wrong. They just list an avarage rate for the rating.

Radisson Celebration is listed as a 3.5* Resort when I searched today. Last time I saw the Radisson Worldgate was it listed as a 3*, I can't get it to appear today. Reviews for the Celebration is mixed but on the better side.

Are you still bidding in the SW/US zone for a 4*? Have you raised your limit?

Henrik.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]