CA Palm Springs Extended StayAmerica

zbenye
By zbenye,
in

Great looking hotel on the outside, nicer in appearance than the next-door Courtyard. It's an actual hotel (internal corridors). Only five years old and very well kept. Definitely 2-star quality.

The front desk folks were very nice. The room was clean and in the best shape of all hotels of this chain that I've stayed at. It had a queen bed, two tables with chairs and one reclining armchair. The kitchen had a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and range. Minimal plates and utensils.

Annoyingly, the walls were paper-thin and I could hear the conversations and TVs of the adjacent rooms. The neighbors must have had an early morning engagement; I woke up at 6am because of their TV noise. For this reason I don't want to stay here again.

Free: parking, local and 800 calls. Internet is available for a small fee per stay, I didn't ask how much and didn't take it.

• 2 years later...

Ditto to zbenye's comments about paper thin walls. The walls might as well have been shower curtains. I could hear every word of conversations from the rooms on both sides of me and nobody was talking loud. To avoid this hotel I won't bid 2* in Palm Springs again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]